Disruption is the #1 fear. The frenetic pace of change in businesses and the world has accelerated during the pandemic. An Alix Partners study released on December 27 revealed almost every CEO (94%) surveyed said their company needs to reinvent the business model within the next three years. 57% fear they’re not moving fast enough.
The situation is also spiking CEO anxiety: 72% of CEOs fear losing their jobs due to disruptions facing their industries. That is an unprecedented level of anxiety.
What Makes A Great Leader Succeed
What Makes A
GREAT LEADER SUCCEED
“Research reveals that every year, global organizations spend more than $60 Billion on leadership development programs. But the returns these investments yield for leaders and their teams are not sustainable over time. In fact, one estimate found that just 10% of spending or corporate leadership training delivers concrete results.”
Harvard Business Review
What Makes The Leader Council Succeed?
WHAT MAKES THE LEADER
We apply proven methodologies for long-term results:
1. Focus on whole-person growth: The program opens-up new possibilities not only for your career but possibilities to have a bigger life for yourself.
2. Our program focuses on self-reflection and meaning making with assignments that reinforce and habituate new strategies, beliefs, and behaviors.
3. We identify current default paradigms and through transformative coaching bring a new paradigm to life aligned with values, beliefs, and behaviors authentically aligned with who you are.
4. Ensure that quick short-term growth that doesn’t lead to long-term sustained goes not replace true sustained impact built upon on-going repetition and continued engagement.
5. Embrace continuous learning online. Research shows” no significant differences between online and in-person programs and impact on personal growth.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS
As your career trajectory, title, and responsibility elevate, the more difficult it is to increase meaning and deepen relationships with peers and life-long friends.
When you elevate your status,’ everyone wants to connect with you. Yet, as Leaders, we still experience being disconnected, lonely and with barely anyone to talk to anyone about our challenges—let alone high performers who truly stretch and challenge us.